S.A.G’s (Small Accountability Groups)
S.A.G’s are a great way to be plugged in to the community of believers, stay accountable and articulate your God given destiny! No-one has ever done great exploits for God without the help of other people.
Simple Overview: Meet with a small group of people (3-6) every week (gender specific). Pick a time and place. Hold the meetings for 1 hour.
Tasks to be accomplished: Decide on a scripture reading that you can do together each week. Ask the People Group questions below, pray for the opportunity to share your faith with one person in the next month.
- If Jesus followed you around this last week, how would he compliment you today?
- What is the condition of your soul?
- How has the holy spirit prompted you this week? How have you done in obeying?
- How has the enemy tried to lure you into addictive behaviors recently?
- How have you blessed someone this week?
- How have you sought to safeguard you heart’s purity by putting up barriers to sin?
- What has God been speaking to your heart in your daily quiet times?
- How can I encourage you to more spiritual obedience?
- What things do you need to surrender to the Lord now?
- What should we ask you right now to help you be the best you can be for God?
Please contact Charlie McCord – 417-489-1254 for more details.